For many business owners, it is essential to find the best possible tool for marketing on Facebook. With so many options out there, it can be challenging to figure out what is worth your time and money.
Supermetrics is an excellent tool for marketers and small business owners because it offers some of the best features for measuring what’s happening on your page and how people engage with you. These features include analytics, SEO reporting, post insights, and social media integration.
In this Supermetrics review, we will look at some of the pros and cons of using their product along with some of the features and if it is a good investment for your business. This way, you can decide if they are worth trying for yourself or not!
What Does Supermetrics Do?
Supermetrics is an analytics software that collects data from over 60 different locations, including Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and other social media platforms. It is a quick, efficient way to collect data from all your platforms without logging in to each one and running reports.
Review of Supermetrics
Many business owners are in constant search of a great tool to use in their marketing efforts. With so many options out there, it can be challenging to figure out what is worth your time and money. One such tool that is worth exploring is Supermetrics.
Supermetrics is an excellent tool for marketers because it offers some of the best features for measuring what’s happening on your page and how people are engaging with you, such as:
- Easy to use – Supermetrics has an excellent user interface that allows the app to be easy to use for any level of experience. It is easy to sign up for the trial and to integrate all of your information.
- Analytics – See a dashboard of critical metrics such as the number of likes, post reach, reactions to posts, comments, and more.
- Automated reports – Create custom reports that will run automatically to analyze and summarize your activity.
- Insights – View insights on post reach, reactions, comments, etc.
- Cost analysis – Find out the cost breakdown of each of your ad campaigns. It can also provide day to day costs of your daily ads to keep tabs on how much you are spending.
- SEO reporting – Supermetrics allows you to pull SEO reports by connecting with SEO tools like Moz and Google Search Console.
- Data encryption – Supermetrics uses encryption to ensure that if any information leaks out due to an attack, the information would not be released to anyone.
- Social media integration – Compile information on your posts on various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Export Data to Many Different Platforms
Supermetrics can export all your data and reports to a variety of platforms. Odds are one of these platforms will be one you already use. These include:
- Google Data Studio
- Google Sheets
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
- Google BigQuery
- Amazon S3
These options give you the freedom to store the data Supermetrics gathers in any format that works for you from multiple platforms all in one location.
Pros of Supermetrics
There are countless pros to using Supermetrics. Here are just a few of them:
- Tracking performance of countless metrics – Pull data from sources like Facebook Ads, Instagram Insights, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, and more.
- Customizable reporting – Create reports that analyze and summarize your performance for a quick snapshot.
- Huge time saver – Automated reports save time and resources so you can focus on other tasks.
- Expert advice – Free webinars are available to help answer questions about the product.
- Easy setup & user interface – New customers have a simple sign-up process while existing ones need only log in.
- 14-day free trial – Supermetrics offers a free trial, so you can test out the software before you decide to buy it.
- Overall cost – Supermetrics can be considered affordable for all of the time and effort it will save you. They do offer different levels of service, so choose the one that is right for you.
- No quote needed – Other analytics software will require you to contact them to quote on the price. Supermetrics doesn’t require this, and you can pay month to month.
Cons of Supermetrics
There are significantly more pros than cons, but here they are:
- Tricky for people new to the platform – Some people may find the whole idea of using Supermetrics a bit tough to understand. While the interface is user-friendly, some people may not understand what they should be doing with the tool to get the most from it.
- Customer service – Some have complained that the customer service end of Supermetrics could be better. Long waits to speak with someone and not receiving responses have been mentioned.
- No storage – Supermetrics may not be ideal for long-term trend reports as it doesn’t have any of the data that it pulls from the connections you have made. You do have the option of connecting to a data warehouse but at added cost and additional setup.
How Does Supermetrics Compare to Other Software?
Supermetrics isn’t a one-of-a-kind tool. Several others on the market that provide similar tool and resources are:
- Logi Analytics
- GenView 3D
Overall, Supermetrics is the way to go. It will offer an all-around tool for small businesses and new entrepreneurs to get an idea of what they are spending and countless other metrics.
Depending on your needs, Supermetrics may be the right software for you, but if you are looking for a more enterprise-level or data visualization, one of these may be the answer as Supermetrics tends to be directed more towards the small business owner.
Why Supermetrics Is Better Than the Competitors
Supermetrics can hold up to any other competitors on the market, but there are a few reasons it is better:
- Straightforward pricing – Some tools like GenView 3D are tremendous, but you will need to contact the vendor to get the price. They will quote you based on your needs. This isn’t ideal for smaller business owners who just need a basic overview of their analytics.
- Affordable – Supermetrics offers different plans to meet your needs. Supermetrics for Google Sheets starts at $49 per month. Supermetrics for Data Studio will start at $19 per month, and Supermetrics Uploader is $39 per month.
These numbers will change based on needs and output software, but compared to other alternatives, it is much cheaper.
- Pay per month – Another plus for Supermetrics is the option to pay per month. There are also options to pay annually, but monthly payments are significant for businesses first starting out who aren’t sure exactly what they need yet.
- Cloud-based – No need to dedicate a server or download software to use Supermetrics. It is 100% cloud-based. This will save you time and money and also allow you to gather reports from anywhere.
- Range of business size – Supermetrics offers options for all business sizes from small to large.
Is Supermetrics Right for You?
Supermetrics’ tools are a good choice for smaller teams that want to get started with marketing analytics. They don’t need an enterprise solution and they only need the most basic reports, but it can be difficult because there is not much guidance on which tool will work best for their needs.
Supermetrics won’t be helpful if you have more complex questions or require data visualization; it’s better as just one of many options in your arsenal when monitoring performance metrics by day-to-day activities like campaigns and sales activity.
All things considered, Supermetrics really does offer one of the best Facebook marketing tools out there. For those who are looking for a way to measure their performance and need something affordable, this is the perfect product to try out!
I created this free 2-hour training to help guide you through setting up a successful Facebook ad campaign – from beginning to end.